Phyto White & Light Rose cream
Phyto White & Light Rose cream has triple effect :
1) Moisturizing - phyto squalane is a plant derived squalane obtained from olive oil. Prevents moisture loss. It is excellent emollient (softening agent). Phytosqualane penetrates easily into the skin without leaving a greasy feel giving the skin soft and silky feel.
2) Anti-wrinkle & Anti-ageing effect - cyclic peptide stimulates skin cells to produce elastin and collagen and increase elastic fibers network after 10 days of usage.
Collagen and elastin are fibers that make up the supporting structure of the skin. Collagen gives skin its firmness while elastin gives skin elasticity. Both of these fibers are plentiful in young skin and start to break down with aging.
3) Whitening effect
There is a growing desire for a perfect porcelain skin, which is achieved by a pale, flawless and translucent complexion.
Objective evidence indicates that visible facial conditions affect our perception of age, health and attractiveness. An uneven skin tone can contribute to an additional twenty years of age perception. One key parameter influencing skin color is melanin and its distribution in skin.
Active principle contributes to:
- maintain a bright, light skin tone
- enhance luminosity and radiance
- adjust and even out skin tone
- reduce melanin formation
- contributes a blue-shift in skin tone,
- reduce hyperpigmentation in skin
Final achievement: porcelain-like skin!
Rosa damascena is also known as Bulgarian rose.
Rose essential oil has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing the skin.
It helps to reduce skin redness.
Apply to face, neck and neckline in the morning and/or evening.